EDUCATOR/PROGRAM LEADER REGISTRATION
Important information before you begin your registration:
- Fill out this registration to share with the Invention League your intent to invent with your students or program participants.
- You will receive an email directly from zFairs verifying your registration. If you do not receive an email verification, please contact email@example.com
- Please use an email address you check often and make sure to allow emails from Invention League and zFairs.
- You will receive an email from an Invention League team member explaining the program year details and giving you access to program materials to begin your invention process when you are ready to begin.
- WATCH for emails from the Ohio Invention League containing updated information about the program year and how your students will register to be a part of your region's competition.
- A completed Regional competition registration, including an uploaded video pitch submission, needs to be received by the Ohio Invention League on or before the deadline date for your respective Regional competition for any student planning on competing.
- There are specific deadlines for Regional competitions. Find your region and Regional deadline information
- Qualifying students will be advanced from the Regional competitions to the 2021 Ohio Invention Convention competition.
Instructions on how to register:
- Go to "Create Account" tab and pull down "Teacher". Fill out the information – the email and phone numbers you enter are the contact information we will use if we need to connect with you. After you choose your school.
- Once you have finished the registration, you will receive an email with your Username and Password (hold on to these!). You can periodically log back into the system to check to update your participation information.